• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 altra or 338 edge

new shooter

Want to trade 33 flocked head goose Decoys each goes in a white bag. These sit on a metal stand they move with the wind and 6 Bigfoot and 12 magnum shells + two laydown blinds with exter white covers for when its snows + 6 to 12 duck Decoys. They all are in carry bags. I would like to trade for a 338 Lapua or a 338 altra XCR or a 338 edge. I nead to trade with some one in north west MT. It would be to costly to ship 2 laydown blinds + 8 carry bags + metal stands.

pm me

want to trade 33 flocked head goose decoys each goes in a white bag. These sit on a metal stand they move with the wind and 6 bigfoot and 12 magnum shells + two laydown blinds with exter white covers for when its snows + 6 to 12 duck decoys. They all are in carry bags. I would like to trade for a 338 lapua or a 338 altra xcr or a 338 edge. I nead to trade with some one in north west mt. It would be to costly to ship 2 laydown blinds + 8 carry bags + metal stands.

Pm me

amybody ?