.338 Allen Mag.

joecool

I just order my .338 Allen Mag! Kirby tells me it's going to be eight to nine months out This is just like when My wife was pregnant about the same time frame I just can't hardly contain myself can't wait to see this BABY!! It will have a left-hand Bat action, 34" 1.450 fluted Lilja barrel, sitting on Kirby's heavy V-Block in a Tooly Stock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats on the news of your new gun. I am sure you wont be dissapointed with Kirby's work, top notch!!! I have very similiar gun being built by him right now, just a longer bbl and a little smaller hole in the end of it.

I am pumped about seeing the BAT action in person, it will be a hoss!!! Are you planning on shooting the big 350gr Wildcat out of it??? Kirby sent us some fireformed cases for the 338AM a few weeks ago and I was awe struck, those suckers are freakin huge!!!

What are you planning on using the gun for, long range paper, varmint, or big game??

I will be looking forward to seeing you gun, sounds **** nice!!

take it easy
steve

This will be my first custom rifle I guess I went all out the first time! But anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time. I have heard nothing but great things about Kirby and his work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifand I can't wait to get the rifle.

I will be using the .338 AM for everything targets varmints and the main thing big Game long range elk and deer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Larry

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.