• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .338 250gr Nosler Partition Gold bullets TRADED!

Mayhem338

I have 714 .338 250gr Nosler Partition Gold bullets for sale. These have been sitting in a nice ammo can for the last couple years. I sold my 338 a while back and won't be using these.
Want $325.00 Shipped These are out of production as well. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC00537.jpg
    DSC00537.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00538.jpg
    DSC00538.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 9
Re: .338 250gr Nosler Partition Gold bullets FS

My .338 win.mag. Stalker would like to try them, but kids do want everything and their parent gets sticker shock. Then parent tells kid maybe it will be on clearence soon.

I am open to reasonable offers. PM me and maybe we can work something out.

I am putting these back up for sale as I haven't heard from the buyer for over 10 days.
$300.00 Shipped.

Mayhem, Very Sorry for delay my freind. I ended up in the emergency room for withdrawls of prescribed medication do to dummies. We have been snowed in for sometime and was with elderly Mom today in her van, hit black ice under snow and sent the van into the ditch. I just arrived here about 1 hour ago (13:15 now). That other guy wanted to buy part but not PM'ing me, but I use a smart phone w/o wifi when we are snowed. I still need those, can we deal to get this over with? Thank you very much!
>
John

Jastech and dogdinger I will split them up no prob. Just let me know via PM. Thanks

Would be open to a trade for an RCBS Ammomaster press or an Atlas bipod.