.338 250gr and 300gr Scenar, SMK and Berger details

Machann

Can someone help me with the length of the boat tail and bearing surface of the .338 250gr and 300gr Lapua Scenar, SMK and Berger bullets and the 285gr Hornady HPBT.

Thanks

Can someone refer me to a source where I will be able to get this information. Already got the Berger information.

Regards

Bullet brand, weight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Length of boat tail ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bearing surface.
300 grain Lapua Scenar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .250 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .643
250 grain Lapua Scenar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .260 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .569
250 grain SMK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .245 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .507
300 grain SMK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .240 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .654
285 grain Hornady BTHP ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .280 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .573
250 grain Hornady BTHP ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .255 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, .477

measurements taken from Bryan Litz's Applied Ballistics book.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.