32 Winchester Special

How does $.50/case plus $2/MTM/Flambeau plastic boxes plus USPS shipping? There is 319 cases (1 missing) and 9 plastic boxes (I have some extra plastic boxes if needed).

$159.50 - cases; $18.00 for MTM/Flambeau boxes; $15.00 shipping: $192.00 total.
I also have pics if you get me your email. I can't figure out how to attach them.

Skunk River Arm's in Hayesville, Ia had a set of Lee 32 Win Special dies sitting back on a shelf in their used reloading area last time I was there. 641-799-8285.

I use the same set and they work well. They do have a website, I think you could email him maybe.

Looking to buy 32 Win Spl brass, bullets and sizing die.
I'm going through the same thing, I can't locate 32 brass or 30-30. I found some used dies on eBay. Bullets seem to be hard to find also. I have just completed mounting a side mount scope on an old model 94 winchester. I plan on giving it to a nephew, who's deceased father, my brother killed his first and only deer with this rifle. My dad bequeathed it to me.
Dad killed several deer with it too.
I am planning on necking up some 30-30 If I happen to find some.

I'm going through the same thing, I can't locate 32 brass or 30-30. I found some used dies on eBay. Bullets seem to be hard to find also. I have just completed mounting a side mount scope on an old model 94 winchester. I plan on giving it to a nephew, who's deceased father, my brother killed his first and only deer with this rifle. My dad bequeathed it to me.
Dad killed several deer with it too.
I am planning on necking up some 30-30 If I happen to find some.
May have some 32 Special and30-30 once fired. Send me a pm if you need and to remind me
Len and Jill