• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

30mm Rings and 20 MOA Base

jstanton

Looking for a set of 30mm medium rings and a 20 MOA base. Must be Seekins Precision, Nightforce, Vortex Precision, or similar quality. For a Remington long action.

Used are ok if in good condition. Someone has to have an extra set laying around!!!

I've got a brand new set of Vortex PMR (Seekins) Low rings. I also have a pic rail in long action, but I would have to check if it is 0 MOA, or 20 MOA.

I've got a brand new set of Vortex PMR (Seekins) Low rings. I also have a pic rail in long action, but I would have to check if it is 0 MOA, or 20 MOA.
Looking for a set of 30mm medium rings and a 20 MOA base. Must be Seekins Precision, Nightforce, Vortex Precision, or similar quality. For a Remington long action.

Used are ok if in good condition. Someone has to have an extra set laying around!!!

I have a brand new set of 1" high 30mm rings Nightforce ultra lights. These would be considered their medium rings. PM me if interested.

Here are the pictures of what I have. I also sent a PM. The discoloration on the bottom of the rail is actually some antiseize , should wipe off easily.
Vortex Medium Rings.jpg
Side View of Pic Rail.jpg
Bottom of Pic Rail.jpg

I've got a badger ordnance 700 long action steel 20 moa base and a set of badger 30mm steel rings if your interested

Sent one to the original poster ...I have a set of Nightforce ultralight mediums anda Medesha 24 MOA base

I have NF 20MOA rail, and PMR Vortex rings. Both NEW in box.
$200 shipped and they are yours.

I have a set of USO medium 30mm rings for sale 105 obo shipped

Attachments

• F2112B9E-9A59-49B9-A440-996340AEB656.jpeg
    F2112B9E-9A59-49B9-A440-996340AEB656.jpeg
    613.3 KB · Views: 91