• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 win rifle with threaded barrel

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm looking for a 308 win rifle with 20 to 28 inch barrel thats threaded.I've been looking for tikka,christensen,kimber and winchester 70, FN, Remington but open to other makes as well.just let me know what you may have this rifle will be mostly for my son to start hunting with.i would like a safety that locks bolt.i would like m16,sako or claw style extrator.im open to other makes and models of rifles just let me know what you may have thanks

Last edited:
How about a 16" that's threaded?.
I have a Ruger m77 Hawkeye stainless compact that I had the barrel threaded to use a suppressor. The action is controlled round feed with 3 position safety that locks the bolt. It has a laminate stock in black pepper. I think it's 6 lbs w/o scope.
Pm if interested

How about a 16" that's threaded?.
I have a Ruger m77 Hawkeye stainless compact that I had the barrel threaded to use a suppressor. The action is controlled round feed with 3 position safety that locks the bolt. It has a laminate stock in black pepper. I think it's 6 lbs w/o scope.
Pm if interested
I would but I've already got a 20 inch that's why I want one with little longer barrel.i appreciate it though

I'm looking for a 308 win rifle with 20 to 28 inch barrel thats threaded.I've been looking for tikka,christensen,kimber and winchester 70, FN, Remington but open to other makes as well.just let me know what you may have this rifle will be mostly for my son to start hunting with.i would like a safety that locks bolt.i would like m16,sako or claw style extrator.im open to other makes and models of rifles just let me know what you may have thanks
what price range....????

Recent Posts