• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 win heavy barrel rifle

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm in search for a heavy contor barrel 308 win complete rifle or barreled action.i have been really wanting a remington 700 5r or ltr or a police model.also winchester model 70 But I am open to other makes and models.also have been looking at the savage hs or savage long range hunter models and bergara hmr and ridge as well.i am on a budget and would do some trading as boot if we were to make a deal.just let me know what you have thanks

Last edited:
I'm not selling mine, but what type of budget are you looking at? May be able to give you some insight and ideas for building your own if your open to going that route

I'm not selling mine, but what type of budget are you looking at? May be able to give you some insight and ideas for building your own if your open to going that route
Budget would be effected by model i guess if its something I really have been looking for 1k and maybe trade a rifle as well but if it's something I would have to build up no more than 500.but it would just depend on how bad I wanted it

Budget would be effected by model i guess if its something I really have been looking for 1k and maybe trade a rifle as well but if it's something I would have to build up no more than 500.but it would just depend on how bad I wanted it
Is that price with or without a scope? My current 308 was a rifle I bought and built up to see if I could get a gun together with optics for under $1k and keep MOA accuracy to 1000 yards. I have a lot of nicer rifles that out shoot it by a good bit but it's a consistent performer and I needed a 308 after selling my previous one to a buddy who had to have my last one

Is that price with or without a scope? My current 308 was a rifle I bought and built up to see if I could get a gun together with optics for under $1k and keep MOA accuracy to 1000 yards. I have a lot of nicer rifles that out shoot it by a good bit but it's a consistent performer and I needed a 308 after selling my previous one to a buddy who had to have my last one
Thats without scope

I have a brand new in box Win Model 70 Super Grade .308 for sale on a local hunting website.
Here's the link:

If you can't access it (not sure if you have to be a member), but are interested, let me know and I'll PM you.

Something like this...
1614125438220.png