.308 win 185gr berger

I would like to know if the Berger 185 juggernauts otm tactical have load data in the Berger book using power pro 2000mr. I would also like to know if they are suitable bullet for both target and hunting.gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)gun)

im shooting the 185 juggernaut with my surgion action 45.5 gr of varget with lapua palma case longest shot was under half moa at 1343 yds i love the bullets im shooting about 2725fps.

Attachments

• 20140128_123534_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20140128_123534_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 93
Thank you joeseph for the info I would still like to know if the juggernauts have load data in the Berger book using power pro 2000 or if it is a recipe hat was expiremented with.

Thank you joeseph for the info I would still like to know if the juggernauts have load data in the Berger book using power pro 2000 or if it is a recipe hat was expiremented with.

I am not a big fan of the Berger book usually when i start a new load i start way low and just work up but i dont really have any good load data because i am shooting the palma case, i would strongly recommend using palama brass it handles pressure great and i could tell a noticeable amount of precision at close, and long range.

I am not a big fan of the Berger book usually when i start a new load i start way low and just work up but i dont really have any good load data because i am shooting the palma case, i would strongly recommend using palama brass it handles pressure great and i could tell a noticeable amount of precision at close, and long range.

I'm also a fan of the Palma case. They do handle top pressures better and they reduce extreme spreads by more than a noticeable amount. With H4895 and 205m primers I'm getting low single digit spreads. With varget I'm getting mid teens. I can't seem to touch those numbers using 210m large rifle primers. I don't notice a difference in short range accuracy but I do way out there. Presumably due to such low extreme spreads.

M

Joseph: is there any known book that uses the juggernauts with power pro 2000mr in the lapua Palma case for 308. Your informAtion has been very helpful I would like to have a book with my load data in it. Thank you

Joseph: is there any known book that uses the juggernauts with power pro 2000mr in the lapua Palma case for 308. Your informAtion has been very helpful I would like to have a book with my load data in it. Thank you

i do not know of any book the only place i would know to maybe try is loaddata.com the juggernaut is fairly new, or contact Bryn Litz he is always helpful and usually gets back to you fast.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.