308 load development?

I talked to Steve he thinks seating deeper to because I'm getting pressure signs at starting loads but getting bigger charges velocities
Sounds like he's getting pressure signs at starting loads. In any case seating deeper generally increases pressures. That's my stance and I'm sticking to it.

I'm going to double check the chamber. But a run a latter test yesterday and didn't see pressure till 41.8/42.

I'm going to double check the chamber. But a run a latter test yesterday and didn't see pressure till 41.8/42.
Maybe post some pictures of your pressure signs. Do you have any case lube remaining on your cases, that can cause flattened primers. Do you have ejector marks on your cases? What's your velocities?

Velocity was about 2715 at 41, I wiped the cases down pretty good with a rag. There is ejector marks.
Well it does sound like pressure signs. I'll stick to my opinion that seating deeper will generally increase pressures. So you could decrease the charge and seat deeper. Or you could try a different powder. But another possibility is your throat. You could have carbon build up or some roughness. If you could get some JB or Iosso and polish/ clean the throat a bit that might help.

Velocity was about 2715 at 41, I wiped the cases down pretty good with a rag. There is ejector marks.
I haven't run Hammers, but my little Savage M10 308 Winchester 22" has always ran on the hot side with loadings.
I don't know how much experience you have in loading and shooting, which could be more than me, but for what it's worth. If I were you I'd listen to what my weapon is telling me.
Advice, mine would be drop the charge if what Steve says still shows signs. Your weapon is telling you something, per experience I say listen.🤷🏻‍♂️
No disrespect intended to anyone, but safety first for me. Again, from experience.
Goodluck

Great info here and I'm watching because I have a similar barrel configuration and was considering trying hammers.

150 Pro Hunters are a pretty tough bullet.....I'd use them.
Moosesez don't wear armor plate.
Well I was questioning because they are lit gutter weight. Also I talked to Sierra about this and they don't think the 150pro hunter would be a very good choice.

They actually recommended Nosler partition or hornady Interlok. Or there round nose 180g bullets. He said if you weren't shooting a bonded or cooper to shoot a 180g if all I could find was a cup and core.