• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 Kimber Montana, Leupold.

jtt220

I'm selling my low-round mountain rifle. It is a Kimber Montana in 308win with Leupold European-30 glass (milrad instead MOA). It has Talley low mount rings and a Montana sling on it. I have 135rnds through the rifle - all handloads.

$1500

Email me at jtt220(at)gmail for serious inquiries. I can send pictures and am happy to chat on the phone if you send your number.
This is a Marine maintained rifle.

I'm selling my low-round mountain rifle. It is a Kimber Montana in 308win with Leupold European-30 glass (milrad instead MOA). It has Talley low mount rings and a Montana sling on it. I have 135rnds through the rifle - all handloads.

$1500

Email me at jtt220(at)gmail for serious inquiries. I can send pictures and am happy to chat on the phone if you send your number.
This is a Marine maintained rifle.

Price adjustment.
950 rifle
300 scope
1200 for the kit (rings included).

Rifle and rings are sold, glass still available. It's an outstanding hunting scope with adjustments the same as tactical milrad scopes. Great for those of us trained using mildots and aren't interested in converting over to MOA for use while hunting.