308 caliber bullets

264WM

I just came across bullets made by a company called Alco. I have never heard of this brand and was wondering if anyone has used them and how they perform. They make a 155gr .308 bullet with a BC of 0.600 and a 168gr bullet with a BC of 0.618 and I ran them through the G7 ballistics calculator and they appear to perform very well from a 30-06. Am very interested in trying them especially if someone has some test results with them. Here is a link to there site.
168 gr Rebated Boat Tail - Alco Precision BulletsAlco Precision Bullets

Excited to see what they offer in the 6.5mm bullets and if their BC's are true.

If there BC numbers are correct they will add some life to the 30-06 for long range shooting. I sure want to hear a report by someone that has tried them.

JBM ballistics has them listed in their bullet library. I don't know how long they've been around I've always scrolled right past them.

I have read about them but not heard much of their use yet. I do know they are expensive for sure. If they were around 50-75 cents per bullet maybe but to rice for my pocket book.

Those Corbin tips are long. You better check some twist rate calculators before spending this kind of cash. They list the bullet length by the bullet description.

I really don't know if its just a new name but I was hoping that someone would know something about the manufacturer or at least some one that is familiar with the bullet.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.