• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 Baer, Nesika Bay Action, etc....For Sale

pawlak1948

For Sale: .308 Baer Wildcat, McMillan Stock, 50lbs, Lilja 30" Stainless Steel bbl with 10-1 twist and Vias Muzzle Brake, Jewel Trigger, Nesika Bay Action RB/LP, Hart SS Forearm & Butt plate, Nightforce NXS 8-32 Scope, Chambered by Baer, Gunsmithed by Gordy Gritters Master gunsmith for the Varmint Hunters Magazine, Scope & Rifle are brand new-Never Fired. Includes custom case. I am willing to spilt it up if need be. I can email pictures as needed. Cost $8500.00+, Best offer. Call John Pawlak (832) 934-0144

Can you show us some pics, and can you discuss the 308 Baer, parent case, performance, ect.

Thanks,
Wildcat

I do not know how to post pictures on this site. I can email you some photos, and maybe you can possibly post them for me. Thanks

The 308 Baer was designed by les baer about 20 yrs ago. Its primary use was l000yd target shooting. It is still today one of the most accurate calibers out to 1500+ yards. A google search will give you more information about the cartridge than you can stand.

I had this rifle built for varmint hunting out to 2000yds. I have a new baby in the house and need some cash. I can sell the barreled action separately as well as the stock, or scope....

JMP, sorry, I do not know how to post pics either. How much would you sell the scope for and what kind of ratical does it have.

Wildcat

308 Baer is the 300 Weatherby case blown out. Lot of people use the 300 HH or 375 case and neck down to finish with a longer neck.

This is a super accurate large capacity 30 cal case. Shoots 240s best at around 2750-2850. oh, it can go faster but most have a great accuracy node there. 210s will easilty run over 3000 fps very accurately.

Bruce Baer in PA stocks the dies with 7/8x14 sizing and wilson in line. go to his web www.baercustomrifles.com for look at his cases, stocks etc.

BH