300WM load data

I can't seem to find any load data using a 200 grain ELD X and H1000 powder. Does anyone have any experience with this powder/bullet combo?

I'm running early Sig/ADG brass, CCI 250, 200gr eldx, 76.9gr H1000, 2.75" cbto with my comparitor. Under 3.5" overall length. Getting 2935fps out of a stock 24" Savage according to my magneto speed, and verified out to 500yds so far. .7gr over max in the Hornady book and 136fps faster. It shoots better than I do at sub .5moa out to 500.

what kinda mag? ai?....my chassis uses ai mags...not shure how long the can be loaded...

The internal ruger mag actually. I'll be using my current 2 shot system which means one in the chamber with one in the top of the mag. I've been using this system to load accubonds longer than mag length for the last few years and it's worked well for me. I'm careful with my first shot and I've only had to use the second round once and that was on a cow elk that I double tapped thinking i somehow misses the first shot at 75 yards. Turns out I hit her just fine the first time.

I am looking for some starting load data for hornady 225 eld-m with VV N-570 and 300 win mag . Can someone point me in the right direction

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.