300wm hates Berger’s.

Why not try hammers at your distance.
I went for the 215's to the 181 hammers and they shoot great and hold a nice groups at 1000.
Just a thought. At 800 you ya e plenty left and you know it can't fail at close range.
I bought hammers for my wife's 7mm08 I wasn't please with there consistency in weight and bullet length.

Is your twist rate enough to properly stabilize the 215's? At my elevation in a 10 twist barrel in cold temps the 215 is marginally stable yet the 210 HVLD is completely stable and performs wonderfully. Perhaps try a little lighter bullet. Always been a fan of the Accubonds.
I quoted Sherman but meant you. But should I just sell the 225eldm and 210 ABLR

My twist was 1:10 I was getting a 2900MV I averaged 2000 elevation and 50 degrees which makes SF 1.54 at 30 degrees it 1.48. I can't even get good I can try the 210s.
Then if its a 10 I doudt twist is your problem.

I wouldnt worry about bullet length from base to tip its the ogive what matters
Correct.
: 54383"]
Are your calipers right? Lol hammers are crazy consistent. That's usually why they are so accurate. Anyway I'd try the accubond
[/QUOTE]
Yes I checked with my charge master, ABLR or just the AB? My uncle shoots hammers and swears by them. They do a lot of damage. I've seen them pinhole a cougar (50 yards). Frontal a bear and lodged in the rear ham hide (100 yards). Then a cow elk at 350.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.