300Whisper - account deletion ??? Is he OK???

Hey guys, 300 is OK

He is burned out on forums and frustrated with some posts and says he is not disciplined enough to just not read those lol
I appreciate the update. I know what he means though, that's why I use my IGNORE list option and my list has gotten longer but much more peaceful.

I am just glad he is OK.

Last edited:
Hey guys, 300 is OK

He is burned out on forums and frustrated with some posts and says he is not disciplined enough to just not read those lol
I don't know him and perhaps I had something to do with it. Some of my comments have not been real popular with some people. A few months back, I would have found this extremely surprising unless he is really thin skinned and can't stand listening to other people's opinions about hunting, shooting, and all things related. In the last few month's this forum has gotten more and more political. Its understandable seeing as people are being hit in the wallet hard by inflation and how can you talk about inflation without bringing up politics. At the same time, its supposed to be non-political with the exception of politics involving hunting and the 2nd amendment. The post is still in the 2nd amendment politics forum that says people will be banned if anyone talks politics unrelated to hunting and the 2nd amendment. I really like that post. I thought there was a similar post in the general discussion forum. There are plenty of forums out there where people can complain about the world today and blame it on whomever they want and the others on the forum will agree with them and pat them on the back and tell them they couldn't be more right and if anyone dares posting a dissenting opinion they will be crushed with insults. One of the reasons that I am a paying member is because the politics has been kept to 2nd amendment and hunting. It is so rare and refreshing to find a hunting forum like that and I am willing to give money to make sure it keeps going. I respect everyone's opinion on here but I may not agree politically. I love to debate politics but it in this political climate, that infuriates people. No one wants to hear a dissenting opinion. It used to be that it would be accepted as a challenge. I find it absurd that anyone who claims to love this country would consider someone who does not agree with them politically an enemy but thats what politics has come down to. I really miss intelligent political debate and I love being beaten because it educates me and makes me stronger. I was on another forum many years ago which had a political forum which as some on here might imagine, I was not popular but it was back in the day when people actually debated. I got an IM from a member who was a preacher. He said he did not agree with most of what I said but it made him think and he thanked me. In my opinion, that exemplifies what political debate should accomplish. It should make you think and educate yourself. Nowadays everyone gets their information from memes and "News" organizations which are really just political opinion social media sites and everyone chooses the one that expresses their opinion best. The days of intelligent political debate are over and the simple reason that I personally don't like politics being discussed on this forum is that it promotes hatred. Who do we hate today and let's talk about it and all agree. There is plenty of hate out there and it sure would be nice to go somewhere and talk about hunting and shooting so we can all escape it and go 5 minutes without it entering our thoughts. I am willing to pay money for that.

Recent Posts