• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300RUM Sendero SF2 F/S

tonyo

Up for sale is a 300 Remington Ultra Magnum. It's the Rem 700 Sendero SFII (2) version with palm swell stock and full length aluminum bedding block, as well as twin front swivel studs for sling and bi-pod mounting. Stainless, fluted barrel (some small black paint "flaking" off of the barrel flutes, not a big deal, but I want to provide full disclosure). Bathroom scale says its 9 lbs as pictured.

In the attached pictures the stainless looks a bit discolored or something, I assure you its just oil residue or a some fancy camera setting that I do not know how to adjust? The stainless is in perfect condition.

This rifle has had a muzzle break added and Rifle Basics trigger (set around 2.5 lbs. if I remember correctly). It will also come with the Warne tactical 20MOA picatinny rail mounted and a custom stainless steel tactical bolt knob as pictured.

I am unsure of exact round count but my best estimate is 125-150 rounds fired.

I developed a load for this rifle using 200gr Accubond and 7828 SSC, with muzzle velocity right at 3200 fps (chrono) obtaining ½ to 5/8" groups at 100 yards. I field validated the load at 600, 800, and 1100 yards then corrected velocity to 3197fps for ballistic calculation purposes. I have 46 hand loaded rounds ready to go and another 54 once fired brass packed in a MTM hard-case for storage / shipping, also included in the price. I will also provide all necessary load data if interested.

If someone doesn't want the Warne rail or ammo we can work it out, just make an offer. I can sell it separate if necessary.

Looking for $1,400.00 for the gun package described above. Buyer will need to pay for actual shipping and FFL fees. I will box it up real nice for free J

No trades, I need money for a 338 Lapua custom build that I have committed to.

I also have a set of Leupold Alum 30MM tactical rings, and Nightforce 5.5-22X50 NP-R1 (no-zero stop) for sale separate. Scope priced at $1,400.00 rings at $80.00

Best to contact me via email at: [email protected]

Thank you.

P6210163.JPG
P6210166.JPG
P6210167.JPG
P6210169.JPG
P6210170.JPG

Last edited:
Outlaw - sorry i do not remember the name of the break installed i tried to look thru my papers but it did not mention the name brand of muzzle break and the action is factory stock.

Thanks for your interest - to

Can I get a close up picture of the brake?

Who did the work on the brake and bolt knob?

Also just wondering but can you ship ammo or is a special permit needed for that?

Rob

adding a couple of possible trades...

Kimber Raptor Ultra .45 in Stainless

Browning A-bolt, 300WSM stainless with Boss

Thanks

well, as the story goes, I didnt sell this rifle in time to pay for the last custom rifle build, now I need money again for another rifle build. So back to top with a lower price.

$1200, no rings, no rail, no ammo, no shipping, etc

Just a great deal on a sweet rifle :)