300 WSM brass?

How many firings are you guys getting out of Norma?
I can get Bertram from Caleb but he's saying that the weights are all over with the batch he has right now.
I've heard rumors about ADG making it but from what I understand it's just rumors.

I was able to get a few pieces of the first 33 nosler that they ran to test and it was really consistent in both neck thickness and weight.

If you keep the loads mild Norma will hold up but if you push it any the primer pockets go away fast. You can count how many times you fired it by counting the ejector marks on it.
Shep

I have loaded a number of calibers with Norma brass[280 Rem,270 Win, 6.5 Cm) including the Short Mags. In my experience the Short mag brass is different. it is heavier than Win, Fed, and Rem etc. So my Norma short mag brass has never experienced loose primer pockets even after 10 or more firings. I may not have pushed the loads but my loads would not be considered mild.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.