• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 wsm barreled action

OG-danimal

Looking to start a 300 wsm build. Anybody have advice on components for an elk hunting rifle? Looking to weigh less than 10lbs with a scope. Thanks for any advice!

Tikka action with proof research 300 wsm prefit. Mesa altitude stock. Sub 6.5 pounds.

Simple, proven, accurate.

If we can help, reach out!

I have a brand new, never fired Christensen Ridgeline in 300 WSM that I was thinking about selling. Right at 6.5 lbs for complete rifle. Have Hawkins scope rings and "Chub" titanium muzzle brake for it I could make you a deal on. Message me if you're interested.

Last edited:
I have a brand new rock creek light Palma 300 wsm barrel for an Bighorn origin action or a TL3 long action that is spec'd out to shoot heavies with a 1:7 twist. Performance with this combo is pretty awesome. I have an identical barrel and it shoots amazing. You would just need to pick up an origin or TL3 action. If you have any questions let me know. It's listed in the for sale section if you want to see more pictures. It's a great barrel for a great price.

Latest group zeroing 250 atips at 2620fps sd of 7

Attachments

• BC346865-CA74-4BCF-AB6F-967D5B25C246.jpeg
    BC346865-CA74-4BCF-AB6F-967D5B25C246.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 4