300 WSM 124 Hammer Hunter 275lbs. Boar

HammerBullets

Gave the new KAK 300 WSM some field time. I'm really gonna love this new caliber!
I knew this was a big boar when I spotted him in the distance. Didn't realize size until I walked up on him.

LUNGS WERE LIQUIFIED!

393A174D-6D00-47E3-B055-981BD4D3ACC7.jpeg

I shot these two in Tennessee with a 223 using 52 hammer hunters and I have never seen anywhere close to this kind of damage from a 22 cal bullet . The one hog was shot beside the right eye at 80 yards, the skull was pulverized, the neck bone was severed completely. One pedal exited on the point of the left shoulder and the shank was just under the hide in the middle of the left shoulder. Every animal I've
Shot with those little dudes has moved out of their tracks
20211216_075614.jpg
20210826_191051.jpg
20210826_193856.jpg

LOL..I hear ya on the 223 ...I have some 35 grain hammer hunter loaded in my 222 Remington..that's the medicine next time. I have no fear they won't get the job done

WAY COOL!! Just looking at the KAK upper and they only have 3 left. PLAN AHEAD!!

T.P.
HEY ZEN, Why don't you use rubber gloves when field dressing your hogs? I would think they would be carriers of many things.

WAY COOL!! Just looking at the KAK upper and they only have 3 left. PLAN AHEAD!!
If you're not in a hurry create an account with them. Occasionally they'll do a discount or % off of items. I ended up getting it with shipping for like $900.00.

T.P.
HEY ZEN, Why don't you use rubber gloves when field dressing your hogs? I would think they would be carriers of many things.
I typically due but someone's stupid dog bit through the box of gloves and damaged them all. I typically take my time doing a necropsy. As you can tell this was rushed.

People don't understand the terminal performance until they kill with hammers! Love those pills for performance.
Congrats guys!

I have a good stock of TTSXs and LRXs....I guess I need to take a loan out for some Hammers and start load dev all over again. Uh, nevermind my quarry have all dropped where they stood. But when I start to run out, I'll definitely give them a shot.