300 WM bullet selection

Has or does anyone load Win Mag with large rifle primer
or is it a must for LR magnum?
I use magnum primers in non magnum cartridges and standard primers in magnum cartridges all the time.
I have never experienced the "use a magnum primer with loads above 60g BS", I use WLR with 114g of H50BMG powder in my 338-416 Rigby Improved without a single hiccup.
The only time a magnum primer is needed is when running reduced loads with lots of airspace, it helps pressurise the case, as Roy Weatherby discovered when he was reducing loads in his 378 based cases he was experimenting with using reduced loads and asked Federal to come with a primer that would stop the hang fires and dented case shoulders.

Cheers.

Specifically yes I have with at least four different 300WM's. The last one was this summer Savage 10 TSR and ended with a CCI250. I've loaded every cartridge I have....guessing over 25 with multiple different guns and used magnum and standard primers. The smallest was a 218 Bee and the largest a 300RUM including subsonic in pistol and rifle. I have also used a lot of pistol primers in rifles and rifle primers in pistols when I had to. Never had a problem at all related to the primer other than some (5-10 out of a 100) rfle primers in some semi-auto's require two strikes. The internet is a great place for good information and terrible information. I will just keep doing what I have for the last 45 years and pay attention when I change or try something new.

For Magnum reloads, magnum primers are not always needed. Win. and CCI large rifle primers are almost as hot as magnums. Many hunters use these!

Don my brother in law had the CVA with a 308 Begarra barrel and his targets were bottle caps!I watched him shoot at 50 yards but he said he has done the same at 100 yards.
Too bad, I bought the Tikka before the Cascade:Bergara became available, I would have checked it out before making my decision. Actually I really like the Tikka, I'd just like to have a mag length closer to what I had with my 700.

I've dumped a lot of critters with a 208eldm out of my 1/10 twist 300wm with H1000 at 2940. I know you mentioned Bergers but the Hornadys are pretty easy to find right now