300 WM 165 Gr TTSX and IMR 7828

I'm in a similar quandry with a 300wm and 165 cup n core. I've had no success with H4350, so I loaded up to do a ladder test with IMR7828. And I'll let you know the results when I shoot them here in a few days. A few different manuals show 7828 to be a good choice for this combo. Fills up the case really well. Different I know than your ttsx, but the cal and the weight are the same.

One thing I've found with shooting copper, if your barrel was shooting cup n core prior to your switch to copper, make sure you scrub all prior copper traces out of your barrel as the two different copper alloys are 'sticky' to each other and you'll get poor groups and poor velocity. Particularly so with Hammer bullets. FWIW.

Running low on powders😪
Anyone have/had success with 7828 and 165 TTSX?
I have had great success with the 168gr TTSX and 7828 in a 300 Weatherby mag. Starting load shot 5/8" MOA at 3150 so I left it. It shot under .75MOA at 500 yards.

The gun was a box stock weatherby Vanguard from the 90's my dad bought at walmart that I had a brake put in. Since it shot like that I have treated it to a timney trigger and I am about to put it in a B&C stock. It is about to get some new rings to since the Leupold rings didn't like the recoil...