300 Winchester Brass

Gotcha.

I don't put much weight into them myself, but when I read them, I weigh in the "salty" for the negative ones, and "beaming" for the positive ones. Reality is often between the 2 extremes.

I should have explained better.
I meant because company reviews on their own websites are company-controlled, and I therefore have no expectation that negative customer feedback will be allowed to remain for others to read.
The Review feature gives the illusion of free speech and comments, but it's a false illusion, controlled by the company employee administering the Review feature.
Beware of any and all online reviews unless you have good reason to trust the source.

Mass marketing today includes a whole lot of programs and companies who's sole job it is to spam the web with phony reviews both pro and con.

Advice/Recommendations from people you know is really about all you can trust at all these days.

The immeasurable value of sites like LRH is that we have a well established cadre of people we know we can count on to always share what they know honestly, good, bad or indifferent.

It takes some time of course but nobody is going to hang around here peddling BS for very long before being outed.

I recently reloaded some Winchester brass. I had trouble seating the primers to the proper depth. Primer pockets were clean yet some of the primers wouldn't seat flush with the case face. I removed some of the primers and tried new ones with the same results. I finally threw these cases away. Anyone had a similar problem?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.