• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Win Mag, Manners, Timney, Rock Creek, Remington, SOLD

montana_native

I've really got the bug to add some horsepower to my '66 Olds so I am putting another rifle up for sale. This rifle has 92 rounds through it, and shot the group in the pic today at 387 yards with 215 Bergers.

The difference between the 700 and the 700 is that the 721 safety wrapped around the rear tang of the action. On the 700 the rear tang is notched for the safety. You can notch a 721 and use a 700 trigger, or you can relieve a 700 stock to use a 721 trigger. The only other difference in the receivers themselves is that the name "700" offers more familiarity and is synonymous with accurate rifles and easy parts availability.

- Rock Creek, M24/M40, 10 twist stainless barrel, fluted and finished at 25"
- Holland Muzzle Brake
- Trued Model 721 Remington (Same as a 700 with very subtle differences)
- Timney trigger
- CDI bottom metal with two mags
- Manners T5A, fully bedded with lead added to buttstock, two studs and two cups
- PTG bolt, 0.7035" diameter, raceway reamed to 0.705", Amazingly smooth cycling, Sako Extractor
- Badger knob
- IOR 20 MOA steel base, pinned and bedded
- Over sized recoil lug, pinned
- All metal is Cerakoted black
- Stock is Cerakoted OD green

The rifle weighs 17.2 pounds with the ATACR scope. It's printed numerous 0.3 MOA groups with little effort. I think more is there, but 0.3 MOA works for me.
I have $3515 invested.

No trades. $2795 shipped to your FFL from a private party. Bipod, scope, rings, sling and loops not included.

Thanks for looking.