300 Win Mag Hunter Rifle Complete !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PAshooter20BR, Oct 29, 2018.

1. PAshooter20BR

PAshooter20BR Well-Known Member

With input from many of you and Broz’s research on this forum I proudly present:

Thanks to Ryan Pierce who supplied the action, trigger, bottom metal, and misc parts for the build. He had them in stock and is a stand up guy full of knowledge. Deal with confidence.
    This rifle machine work was done by Lee Gardner of LGP. Lee is a great to deal with and I highly recommend. His work is top rate and he was tolerant of my rifle building OCD haha.
    The rifle specs - built with a new 300 win mag RM reamer that I learned about on this site. Throated for 215 Berger hybrid. Kelbly Atlas action, Wyatt’s MBE-3 Box, Hawkins BDL bottom metal, bix N andy tacsport trigger, Brux Remington Varmint Contour finished at 28 and fluted by Brux, little beast 3 port muzzle brake and Mcmillan Remington hunter stock with sniper fill. Gun has ultralite NF rings and a NXS 5.5-22x50 MOAR-T reticle. Totoal weight is 11.75 lbs.

I have 7 rounds Thru this rifle and have attached the group from
    Shots 5, 6, and 7.

There is nothing more to say.

Thanks for all those that helped.
    Brandon

Attached Files:

HillbillySniper likes this.
  2. ShtrRdy

ShtrRdy Well-Known Member

That sounds, and looks, awesome! I would have thought the weight would have come in a little more than that.