• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.300 Win Mag for sale. ***SPF 11/6/20***

Gunner1

With no offers the last time I listed this, I'm cutting the price substantially and trying again. I have for sale my Remington Model 700 5R barreled action that I removed from the brand new factory rifle and installed it in this McRees Precision G7 folding chassis that you see in these pics. The action and barrel are Cerakoted. The rifle has two boxes of ammo through it. It has been updated with a Timney trigger. A set of Hornady dies will be included as well as a fireformed case that has been threaded to work with the Hornady O.A.L gauge. A Pmag is also included. I have installed a brand new recoil pad since these pics were taken. There are very few imperfections, with the worst being the spot right where the screws that hold the adjustable cheekpiece contact the chassis. Price is $900 shipped to your ffl. Emails or PM's are fine. Thanks!

2020-03-15_01-25-51 by Chris Brandow, on Flickr

2020-03-15_01-25-24 by Chris Brandow, on Flickr

2020-03-15_01-25-16 by Chris Brandow, on Flickr

Gen 2 is fluted with a tactical bolt knob. This looks to be a Gen 1. Do you remember what year it was purchased?