.300 win mag, 200 ELD-X, H1000

BlazerBeam

Anyone got this going? What seating depth, velocities? Killed anything with it? I shot the precision hunter factory loads into a .2, 6 shot group yesterday. However the ES was 48 FPS and my average velocity was only 2905. Would like to get that es down below 20 and velocity up to 3000.
let me know what you know. Thanks

Yep. Ran them a while back like that.
In my old Rem 700 rifle, load was:
75.3 gr H1000
Winchester case
Fed 215M
BTO 2.910" .005" Jump
AVG 3000 FPS
ES 12
SD 5

Shot a few Muley Bucks with that load. Always aimed for the crease and got in behind the shoulder. Complete pass through with caliber size entry and golf ball size exit. Deer would drop right where they stood, kick a little bit and expire.
Switched to the 208 ELDM with same results on game and better accuracy out of my rifles. Cheaper bullet, too, so that was nice.

Good luck.

Anyone got this going? What seating depth, velocities? Killed anything with it? I shot the precision hunter factory loads into a .2, 6 shot group yesterday. However the ES was 48 FPS and my average velocity was only 2905. Would like to get that es down below 20 and velocity up to 3000.
let me know what you know. Thanks

Whoah! .2" 6 shot group out of factory ammo and you're asking about anything else? My most accurate hand load I've ever devised in 20yrs had an SD of 18. My tightest SD load of 4 shot above MOA. Sometimes you got to unplug from the theory and roll with the practice!

Whoah! .2" 6 shot group out of factory ammo and you're asking about anything else? My most accurate hand load I've ever devised in 20yrs had an SD of 18. My tightest SD load of 4 shot above MOA. Sometimes you got to unplug from the theory and roll with the practice!

LMAO!!! Most of my hand loads for my rifles you can cover 3 shots with a dime. But yeah, if I ever ran into a rifle that would shoot factory ammo like that, I'd probably buy the store out if it!!
I've seen 1" groups with factory ammo, but mostly not. Lol!!

LMAO!!! Most of my hand loads for my rifles you can cover 3 shots with a dime. But yeah, if I ever ran into a rifle that would shoot factory ammo like that, I'd probably buy the store out if it!!
I've seen 1" groups with factory ammo, but mostly not. Lol!!

Probably? LOL! I did that with IMI Razor Core 77gr 5.56 NATO ammo. My handloads at the time were equal to this factory ammo at sub MOA. I sold my .223 dies and components and bought 5000rnds of that Israeli stuff.

Ive not encountered that unicorn🦄 since. I buy the very best match ammo, or most reputable hunting ammo out there per my caliber to gauge as a constant against my hand loads. My hand loads win every time.

Might I suggest shooting 5 rounds and covering with a dime. Most anyone can do that with 3...😎

Probably? LOL! I did that with IMI Razor Core 77gr 5.56 NATO ammo. My handloads at the time were equal to this factory ammo at sub MOA. I sold my .223 dies and components and bought 5000rnds of that Israeli stuff.

Ive not encountered that unicorn🦄 since. I buy the very best match ammo, or most reputable hunting ammo out there per my caliber to gauge as a constant against my hand loads. My hand loads win every time.

Might I suggest shooting 5 rounds and covering with a dime. Most anyone can do that with 3...😎

Lol. Yeah probably. I like reloading, and factory ammo is slow.
Nahh. Covering 3 works just fine for me, thanks!!

Haha 😂 I guess I should just shoot factory then! Problem is the shelves are empty!
Btw rifle is a seekins havak PH1. Very nice rifles in my opinion

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.