• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Whisper/Blackout

tommyc279

I am selling a Smith and Wesson 300 Whisper/Blackout AR-15. The rifle has a Troy Alpha, Troy lithium sights, JP silent capture, Mag-pul grip and stock and 300 Blackout mags. The 300 blackout mags were built just for this round so the gun feeds everything I have tried. Roughly 100 round down the tube and this gun shoots .75 groups with Hornady 208 and Handloaded 220 grain BTHP. The rifle is in perfect condition as are the rest of the equipment. Suppressor is not included and this is a 16" barrel. The scope is Leupold Mod AR 1-4 with illuminated TMR reticle and american defense quick detach mount. I am also selling 330 rounds of Hornady 208 A-max, 282 rounds of custom 220 grain BTHP, 200 rounds 110 grain V-max loaded by Dallas Reloads and 20 rounds Hornady 110 v-max. I also roughly have 80-100 rounds of factory shot once brass. I will not sell the ammo until the rifle is sold. The total package is 2750 dollars plus shipping. The entire package to buy so over 3500 and this gun is amazing shooter that eats any ammo thanks to the tuning of buffer spring, gas block and tube. Please contact Tom at [email protected], PM, or call 517-927-7744. I will not sell ammo to after rifle is sold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 7