300 Weatherby vs 30 Nosler. Factory velocities measure up?

I'm leaning towards the 300 Weatherby. Opinions on the Vanguard series? High Country, Hush or worth it to spend a bit more for the MK V Weathermark?
Another lefty here shooting right handed bolts. o_O
Get the mark V, better stock, action, trigger and barrel.

I think if they build a 22 rpm for the heavies, I'm going to have to fold and buy another rifle
The 22 creedmoor is about as overbore as you can get with a 22 cal before you see a precipitous diminishing return. The 22 prc burns a ton more powder for negligible increase in velocity the rpm case has another 15% capacity that would be wasted even on a 90-95 grain

I keep hoping they will make a new .22 cartridge too. That 6.5rpm case would be ideal. That or a new monster 7mm
They're going the other way with the rpm case- 30 or 338. The last couple things they (adam and his wife) killed were with prototype cartridges
Brian call spilled the beans on his bear podcast that adam had used a new 338.
338 rpm

Throat them the same and use the same powder and bullet, velocity will likely be withing 30-50fps of each other. Fireformed 30N brass holds right at 100gr, guess what a 300wby holds? Right at 100-101gr. It's the same case, just different geometry.

Do the velocities of the factory ammo reflect reality? The Nosler site says, "The 30 Nosler eclipses the velocity of the 300 Weatherby" I'm finding that hard to believe. Marketing BS?
Is the 300 Weatherby in factory rifles inherently less accurate due to long throat...? Fact? Myth?
You could go 300 Norma!

I have 3 wood stock Mk. V rifles in .300 and a .257 Vanguard….. and dad's old Mk V in .340 I guess.

The old saying is dance with the one that brought you. If you can swing it, go with the Mk V. They're just so nice. I'm seriously considering making one of the .300s into a .257.