• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Wby Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

truck driver

I would like to sell my customized 300Wby Vanguard. It has a B&C Medalist Mossy Oak Breakup camo stock and Timney trigger. Included in the sale is 20 Virgin 300Wby brass, 20 Fired 300Wby brass, Talley light weight rings and RCBS dies with shell holder along with the original box the rifle came in. This rifle has never been hunted and has about 60 rounds threw barrel for break in and sight in.
Rifle will shoot 3/4" 3 shot groups at 100yds with 180gr Hornaday SP's.
I would like to get $800 plus shipping and handling to your FFL. I will also consider reasonable offers. You can E-mail me for pics at ( [email protected] )
The first E-mail I'll take it gets the rifle and everything listed.
This is listed on 4 other sites so first comes first serve.

This rifle is posted on other sites and I've had several inquiries. Just waiting for a response for the first I'll take it. Don't let a good rifle get away if your interested.

What I did was turn this rifle into a Accu Guard with a Timney trigger. B&C dropped the Mossy Oak camo patterns and I found this one new in the box at a B&C supplier and installed on the rifle. This rifle with the stock and trigger addition cost over $900 to put together and with the free extras included is a decent deal with the way it shoots it's even better. I don't use photo bucket but can send you pics if you email me ( [email protected] ).
Respectable offers will be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.