• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 ultra mag on savage 116 action

nddodd

This is a 300 ultra mag on a savage model 116 action it is a large shank. The barrel length is 27 in. it is a douglas xx stainless.

It is in a savage bvss stock and has been bedded not the best bed job in the world i thought about redoing it, but it shot so good that i hated to redo it. The farthest i have shot it is 250 and it will shoot 210 smks into a 1.25" group all day using 90.4 gr of H-1000 with fed gold medal match mag primers. The recoil isnt as bad as i thought it would be without a brake but it is noticeable.

It has a sss oversized recoil lug and rifle basix trigger set at 2 pounds I also put a sss tactical bolt knob on it as well. I am letting the base go as well it is an EGW 20moa base

I would like to get $925 shipped and insured to your ffl. I will also let 100 once fired brass go with it along with 100, 210gr smk's.
The scope, rings, and bipod are not for sale
Here are some pics.

Thanks to all that looked

010-2.jpg

011-4.jpg

013-4.jpg

017-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nathan: Why don't you give one of your guns a good long term home. What I would really be interested in are those Federal Primers. Take care and good luck w/ your rifle. Brad

Thanks Brad, its good to here from you man. Maybe someday i will have enough money to keep some rifles, rather than buy, sell, buy, sell, buy..... Untill then i just really enjoy playing with them for a while then moving on to the next one, just wish i could make some money at it Hahaha....

Nathan

What twist is that barrel and how many rounds have gone through it? Keeping the ammo components?

Sorry guys forgot to mention that, it has 217 rounds down the barrel and it is a 10 twist. I could probably let 100 once fired brass go with it, and i still have 100, 210 smk's i could let go if somone was really interested in it.

Thanks for everyones interest,

Nathan.

Hey Guys,
This rifle is a shooter !!!! I have shot it !!!! And Nathan is a stand-up dude he is GTG,
deal with him with confiedence !!!!!

CC

Hey Guys,
This rifle is a shooter !!!! I have shot it !!!! And Nathan is a stand-up dude he is GTG,
deal with him with confiedence !!!!!

CC

Hey dude appreciate the kind words man, hope that 308 is treating you good.

Thanks
Nathan.

lowering the price to 975 shipped and insured to your ffl.

Thanks for everyone looking,
Nathan.