300 sherman build

Well the hydro form die wont do anything. Water just runs out of it when it hit/tap plunger rod....

Have you tried finding some at a hardware store? Sorry to hear of your problems. My die works great, But then I have not had O-ring problems.

Will be watching to see how your loads do with the 215 Berger. The 300 Sherman has tempted me. I wish he did a .243 Sherman. Hint hint can you hear me Rich!? LOL

Have you tried finding some at a hardware store? Sorry to hear of your problems. My die works great, But then I have not had O-ring problems.

Will be watching to see how your loads do with the 215 Berger. The 300 Sherman has tempted me. I wish he did a .243 Sherman. Hint hint can you hear me Rich!? LOL
I have one in a short action. It's called a 6SST and will push the 110 Sierra near 3500'

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ok, so put a second set of orings on and adjusted sleeve that the plunger goes it and bam! Is this what it whould look like??
Hydro form on the left and fireform loaded w/ 215 berger right.

Good deal! Now on another negative note, i ordered hs precision r700 action screws. Well both screw are to long. I ordered these because they were not listed as extra long or fit to fit. Both screws go into the bolt when trying to tighten.... What screws do i need for a r700 LA bdl???

Good deal! Now on another negative note, i ordered hs precision r700 action screws. Well both screw are to long. I ordered these because they were not listed as extra long or fit to fit. Both screws go into the bolt when trying to tighten.... What screws do i need for a r700 LA bdl???
If you order the STD 700 screws you should be good. I like the stainless ones with a hex socket head.

Thats ugly. Looks like the case mouth hit inside of the die. Is it a bushing die with the bushing removed? If so the you need to back out the set nut inside that holds the bushing in is to far down and interfering with the case neck. Not enough room to insert the neck.

Or the neck just to big to go in the bushing that's if its a bushing die with a bushing in it.

Last edited: