300 Savage brass

JMB 1911

I realize it isn't a long range cartridge but fixed up my grandfathers Savage 99 and I wanted to load some ammo for it as there isn't a bunch commercially available. I am looking for brass everyone appeared to be sold out. I was also hoping use Sta-ball 6.5 powder but I don't see any load data for it. I have a bunch of that on hand for my 6.5CM and I was just hoping to use one powder

I have a friend who scoured the internet for 6mo and found one.......ONE box of 150gr SST's they were $70 shipped. He said they were the last ones on the internet. We have had very good luck with N140 an Varget with that bullet,

Awesome thank you now if I can just find some 150 grain SST in stock and load data for the Stay-ball
The next time I am back in NM, I will have a look at my supply to check if there is a box I can spare. No promises, but I will check. Won't be for at least three weeks, so stay tuned.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts