300 rum

200 gr Accubond and 95 Grains of Retumbo and 215M primer. Seems like this is the go to load or approx what I see the most of. Always worked for me.

84gr IMR 7828 under a 210 Berger VLD at 3375fps....shoots under 1/4 MOA out to 1K.:D

No offense, but are you sure your chronograph is working correctly??

Yes Sir - I settled with my load at 84.0 gr and seeing 3150-3200 with great accurracy. I chrono'd it the other day with my friends chrono and it read 3375 - I laughed and pulled out my chrono to show that his was off - mine showed 3335-3365. I didn't laugh about it then. My POI changed about a .5 MOA up at 100 yrd. His guess was that my barrel is settling down and lossening up? I checked to see if I was missing any riflings, but I wasn't! I did run out of my 8lbs jug of 7828 - the batch I loaded for this day was from a new 1lbs can....It was showing preassure signs that it normally doesn't also...I cannot explain it...all I know is that my rifle loves IMR 7828!:D

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.