• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 RUM

What are you looking for ?
Parts to build one ?
Rifle all finnished and load work done proven to a Mile !!
A few more post on your end and you can get a PM.
I have what you looking for !

I have a Remington 700 Sendero stainless 300RUM fired 60-70 rounds. About 30-40 rounds barrel was replaced by a 26 inch ss fluted Lilja plus break .975 at muzzle.
Stock replaced to Choat tactical because it wouldn't fit in the original. Trigger professionally tuned to 1 3/4 pounds. Forster dies and 160 brass. Very accurate but it's heavy. $1300 plus shipping. I might part it out but I need commitments before I take it apart. I do trades but I'm very picky. Pm for text or email pictures.

I have a trued stainless 700 action with 26" Krieger, 10 twist barrel w/ 3 port side discharge muzzle brake that measures 0.80 at muzzle. Its chambered in 300 RUM. It also has a sako extractor and over size bolt knob installed. Barrel was a 308 win with 400 rounds then rechambered to RUM with 75 rounds thru it. It sits in an olive w/black web, Bell & Carlson bdl varmint/tactical vertical grip stock that's been bedded. The trigger is a older remington that has been tuned. I dont have a scale so not sure the weigh but it's nice and crisp. Price is $1350 + shipping. Also may sell barreled action if you prefer a different stock.

Attachments

• 300 RUM.jpg
    300 RUM.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 48
I have a left hand unfired Remington 700 stainless laminated stock. Has recoil pad and muzzle brake added. I think 2002 was the only year this model was made in lefty. Weight is right about 8 lbs for bare rifle.