300 RUM stock and mag?

OneShot0351

I am currently building a RUM, i have a rem. 700, 300win action being fitted to a 26in threaded fluted ss barrel, mount holes drilled to 8-40, oversized recoil lug, waiting on the custom 6in brake from alumnalite ( yeah gonna see how that works out). that being said its gonna need a stock, i can get the knoxx axiom for $126... discount from a messup from a company, would it be good to get that stock and fit a wyatts DBM into it or get the A5 from bell and carlson and get some cheap factory BDL floor metal and use as a single shot, until other funds came, btw the action was an ADL, so bottom metal gonna be needed anyways. both options gonna be about the same price, i know that B&C stocks are made to drop in the AICS floor, im just unsure how much work and stock inletting will have to be made on the AXIOM stock, i know it helps a lot with recoil too, any other ideas or opinions on making this thing seat or feed will be nice too, thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.