300 rum project

300 ultra

So here's what this website has done to my rifle and pocketbook. I bought the gun in 2001 as a Rem 700 BDL in 300 ULTRA. I put a Baush and Laumb 5x15x40 scope on it and off I went. Killed multiple animals with it shooting factory 180 gr Trophy bonded bear claws. Then a few years later I got into Hand loading and reading everything I could on customs. So I put a HS precision stock on it and a KDF muzzle break. Then hunted with it another year or two. Then finally I learned more and decided to do it right. Had the action blue printed, Lilja #5 fluted barrel at 27", Holland brake, Holland oversize lug, Jewell trigger, Kampfeld fluted bolt, PT AND G Obendorf bottom metal,Badger Ordinance rail, Burris Extreme rings, ACI level, Leupold LR 6X20X50 SCOPE, Duracoated barreled action in sniper gray, Greybull precision stocK Duracoated in camo. Left the flutes stainless on the barrel. Now it is perfect. Lots of money and 11 years later here she is. Now Im ready to sell it and start over. Just kidding..

300.jpg
300 2.jpg
300 3.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.