• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM "once fired" brass

Tadman1

I don't know if anyone will have interest in this stuff or not. I got it from Gunwerks and that conversation is in a different thread. But to make a long story short, the brass is R-P and some of it is brittle (and was really difficult to get to even go through my Redding resizing die) and 34 of the 53 cases they sent me all have a larger web diameter than .550. It won't chamber in my gun and the guy at Gunwerks said too bad. Said I should have returned it before resizing it. Not sure how I could have known the stuff wouldn't chamber in my rifle before I F/L resized it....but that's what the man said. In any case, they sent me 54 pieces of brass.....10 of them got small dents just below the shoulder while resizing (I believe I was trying to set the shoulder back a little too much because I thought that was the reason for not chambering). 24 of them have no dents, they are deprimed, and a couple of them, I trimmed to 2.838. I am keeping the 18 "fired" cases that actually chambered after resizing them and the 1 new case that they sent along....unless anyone feels that would be dishonest because I bought "once fired" brass....in which case, I will send that one back to Gunwerks. They also sent a "fired" 7MM Mag case that I don't need...... so I paid $75 for 18 "once fired" cases because I was trying to save a little and chose the wrong place to save a little. My mistake might be able to be someone else's gain.....

I am happy to give someone else this brass if they pay the shipping. I will ship flat rate and am off tomorrow. So if you want the stuff, PM me and I will try to give you a flat rate cost by midday tomorrow and ship either tomorrow or Saturday. I have no idea whether it will chamber in anyone elses gun or not. I just want this stuff out of my house and would be happy to send a copy of my Gunwerks invoice along if that gives any more credibility to my story. It will be arriving in the Gunwerks box that it came to me...in.