300 RUM hates ELDX

I got 2950 FPS with 215s in a 26" 300 WM with N570. Maybe give that a look if able. Gained 100 FPS over H1000.
I'll give that a try if I can run across any in the near future. I have a bunch of h1k but the load I described is the only one I have developed for that rifle. With everything being so difficult to get I want to develop another recipe or two using different powders so I have options. If Berger can't get any 215s out here soon I'm going to have to start looking at another bullet to work with as well. Down to my last 3 boxes.

dirtydog,
Where are you located, general area? If the ELDs don't work out for you I may know where you can get quite a bit of those 180 Scirocco factory loads.
Bullet seating depth can be a major factor in a rifle's precision (groups). As an example: I have been trying to find an acceptable long range load for a newly rebarreled rifle. It was consistently shooting everything an inch or larger @ 100 yards. I tried several different powders and projectiles with the same results. My reamer has quite a bit of free bore to seat the 300 grain Bergers & Matchkings far out to maximize case capacity. I finally just shoved a bullet way down in the case after starting right off the lands and going incrementally in. The groups with 300 grain Bergers and Chinchagas are now well under .5" at 100 and I shot a group with my last few rounds at 400 and made a 1" clover. Need to load some more and make sure it wasn't a fluke, then stretch it out…way out.

dirtydog,
Where are you located, general area? If the ELDs don't work out for you I may know where you can get quite a bit of those 180 Scirocco factory loads.
Bullet seating depth can be a major factor in a rifle's precision (groups). As an example: I have been trying to find an acceptable long range load for a newly rebarreled rifle. It was consistently shooting everything an inch or larger @ 100 yards. I tried several different powders and projectiles with the same results. My reamer has quite a bit of free bore to seat the 300 grain Bergers & Matchkings far out to maximize case capacity. I finally just shoved a bullet way down in the case after starting right off the lands and going incrementally in. The groups with 300 grain Bergers and Chinchagas are now well under .5" at 100 and I shot a group with my last few rounds at 400 and made a 1" clover. Need to load some more and make sure it wasn't a fluke, then stretch it out…way out.
I'm in South Eastern Utah

I started reloading in 71, at one time I had over 120 chamber reamers and the dies to go with the reamers, over the years of reloading I have learned nothing is constant when it comes to reloading, while the rifle may hate that bullet, the issues you are having my not be a bullet issue, it could very well hate the powder, unfortunately what works well in one gun does not always work well in another, until you have tried 4 or 5 other powers I wouldn't give up on one bullet if that's what you really want to use, primers can make a big difference, don't hesitate to try different primers, bench rest primers don't always produce the tightest groups, when working up new loads I always start with Winchester primers, Since you know the rifle likes sciroccos I'd start there with rethink and see how the groups compare.