• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Rum For Sale

hoghound

I'll just go ahead and post it.

Remington 300 Rum Sendero
26" Stainless Steel fluted barrel
Holland brake
Rifle Basics trigger
New bolt assembly

She shoots in the same hole at 300yds with my handloads if you do your part. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

$1000.00 plus shipping to your FFL. And for just $260.00 more I will send the 338 barrel chambered for the 338 Edge.

Like I said in another post, my wife cut off my toy money so I need to sale some stuff to sick Kirby on my next 270AM project.

You aught to jump on this one Phil!!!she really does shoot like I say she does, hell just ask my partner Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me know.
Tim

Tim
Gotta quite buying guns for abit or I won't have any cash for my hunting trips. Besides I picked up a new bear gun since I spoke with you..a Sako 416 Rem.
Had a nice chat with Texas Mike last nite. You guys got me thinking very seriously bout a pig hunt next Feb or Mar.
There is a new site just starting up, very similiar to what Guns America used to be, called Gunsinternational.com.
Check it out.