• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 rum custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragman

This gun is a tac driver and I have went back and forth on weather to sale it or not. I am gonna put it up for sale I guess but this one is gonna hurt to let go.

-Trued Remington Action with follower apoxy'd in so it's a single shot
-Custom bolt handle
-Bartline 32" barrel medium heavy contour aprox .900 at the muzzle (190rounds) Vias brake
-Jewel trigger with saftey
-Mcmillan A5 stock Pillard and Bedded
-Steel one piece base
-Burris Zee rings with inserts
-level
-Sightron SIII 8-32MOA
-126 Loaded rounds and aprox 50 pieces of once fired brass included
-Reading competition dies with micrometor seater die and bushing die
-Instand indicator
-Appox 100 215 hybrids

The Reciever and barrel are cerakoted Black finish is very nice (there is a wear mark on the break at the tip) This gun flat out shoots I have drop charts out to 1400 yards and will give all load data to the buyer.
I would need $3400 for the entire Turn Key Rig, that is shipped in a hard case to your FFL will take less for a FTF

Attachments

• rum 1.jpg
    rum 1.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 9
  • rum.jpg
    rum.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
pictures

Attachments

• Rum 2.jpg
    Rum 2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 10
  • rum 4.jpg
    rum 4.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 11
  • rum 5.jpg
    rum 5.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 12
  • rum 6.jpg
    rum 6.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 9
  • rum 7.jpg
    rum 7.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 11
Bathroom scale says 17lbs with my Sinclair tactical bipod on it. at 100 yards it shoots a ragged hole. @ 500 the last trip it was 1.78" for a 10 shot group now it was 22 degrees and I wasn't real comfy. It WILL shoot and the chart out to 1400 is spot on for temp,( I have adjustments for the temp up too 80 degrees ) and will make one shot hits on ground hogs if you can judge wind. This is a SHOOTER!

Reticle type? Is the brake removable? I might want to put a side ported only brake on it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.