300 rum brass

Sgtcarroll

Can anyone tell me were to find a secret squirrel spot online that has some fresh 300rum brass in stock or will i have to play the watch and wait game.....

Good luck with that. It's probably easier to go buy factory loaded ammo and shoot it and have the brass later or pull the bullets from new.

The only secret squirrel spot is that high priced nosler/norma brass. Or find some Remington 50% reduced recoil loads and hope they are discounted. That is what I found at Sportsmans WH a good while back. Now we are all in the same boat fricken basically the same price as there trophy line of ammo. Hopefully some day it will come back down. I'm not hating the company just the price tag. I somewhat wish I would of bought a 338 lapua.

Finding a place to let you put in a backorder is probably your best bet. At least that gets you in line and you don't have to hope to get lucky with a phone call...

Thanks for all the replys, ive been checking all the little back woods mom an pop gun shops with in 50 miles of me with little luck, i did find two boxes of remington at a bow shop of all things. They had been there for 3 years, paid $31 for one box and $54 for the other

You can call Remington and ask. Bet you get the same answer I got months ago: "we have no plans to offer brass as a component at this time. All of our brass is being used for loaded ammo."

As TRM82 said: If you want Rem brass buy their ammo and pull the bullets......

There is 30 boxes of Nosler 25 per box listed on gun broker for $66.53 per box.

Is the Bertrom 338 Edge brass still available from Defensive Edge? it would be s simple operation to neck it down to 30.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts