• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Rum brass for sale

I'm glad I was sitting down when I read this! lol.. I still almost fell out of my chair! WOW!!!

Although I am fully aware that it is your brass, and you can choose what to do with it and price it as you see fit, but the fact of the matter is most shooter and hunting forums are a tight knit community. and to have some one come on to this forum and try to gouge it's members, or to try to take advantage them with a highly sought off commodity, is not what this forum is all about and in layman's terms, "Not Cool" you would be better off peddling your wares on a place like Gun Broker or the likes, where folks are expecting to over pay, it is an auction site it's nothing personal, unlike here where all you will do is create animosity and resentment towards you. I know I speak for many members including myself, so please take a moment an reflect on you and your ad and what has been mentioned here, and take they appropriate steps to correct this,

Sincerely
Dean

Some of you need to take a step back and think about what you are doing and saying on someone's thread. He has the right to post and sell his brass at whatever price he wants. Just like anyone else. That doesn't mean that you have to like or buy what he is selling. If he thinks he can sell it at that price then why shouldn't he.

You don't like what you see move on...simple as that.

Have a great day fellas. :D:D:D

Some of you need to take a step back and think about what you are doing and saying on someone's thread. He has the right to post and sell his brass at whatever price he wants. Just like anyone else. That doesn't mean that you have to like or buy what he is selling. If he thinks he can sell it at that price then why shouldn't he.

You don't like what you see move on...simple as that.

Have a great day fellas. :D:D:D

Apparently you did not read my post.

Dear Tom (boscodog),

Usually I am first to defend someone purchasing all the components they can for their own use.

I also defend the sale of excess and and no longer used caliber components.

however

In this case where the sale price is a %100 premium over retail. I suspect attempts of profiteering. I hope I'm wrong. You wouldn't do that would you?

New is about $1.10 as was discussed in your prior threads.
Used nickle brass is worth about $0.80 as it will hurt your dies.

So it must have been a typo. Did you mean $120?

Hey Guys,
I really wouldn't have posted at that price had I known better! I can see that I'm out of touch concerning the value of this brass-what is a fair price? Thank you to the kind and helpful responses!
Tom

I just bought 100 pieces of NEW Norma 300 RUM brass from Brownells for $189 shipped. Price your once fired Remington brass as you want, but I would think $75 would be a FAIR price......nobody in their right conscious mind would pay $225.

After seeing how many people who have looked at this add in less than two days, 452, I've done some thinking and I've decided to speak up.

I'd like to start by thanking the kind people who have contacted me privately and shared their thoughts and advice, you know who you are. It is because of you and the many like you that use this forum that I've decided to address those who are rude and negatively critical, as seen in this thread, I can only hope that you would be honest with yourself and recognize who you are.

When people come onto this forum and try to publicly de-grade and or humiliate someone, makes it difficult for the rest of us who have good character and are trying to learn and accomplish the many good things a forum like this provides, such a waist of time.

I sincerely hope this will cause some of you guys to "take a moment and reflect on yourselves" and your motives.

Tom