300 RUM and Hybrid 230 gr Bergers

Graff and Sons shows they have the 230 gr target hybrid in stock

Home » Metallic Reloading » Rifle Bullets » 338 Caliber (.338-.339)
BERGER 30(.308)230gr HPBT BULLET(MATCH-HYBRID)100/B

Item #:

BG30430

Price:

$60.59

Prices include shipping!

One flat fee of $6.95 per order.
Exclusions apply. Click for details.

Availability:

In Stock

Vendor:

Berger Bullets

I read that the 230gr's have been discontinued and I have not been able to find them anywhere. I wrote Berger and I am waiting for a reply. Has anyone heard if they are going to replace them with a different bullet or if they will eventually make them again?

I think they are discontinuing the 50 ct boxes for the 215 and 230 and going to 100 ct boxes.

Ryan from Berger got back to me today and stated Berger is not allowing back orders right now. The bullets are still going to be available once they catch up with orders. Looks like the websites I read discontinued have either taken them off the website or updated the status to coming soon.

A friend of mine on this forum is shooting 230s out of his rum. Outstanding results and I think he is close to 3100 fps. I hope he will chime in and give some info. Fantastic performance from what I have seen. You won't be disappointed with that combo of caliber and bullet.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.