300 prc

RL26 will give you the most velocity out of your powders. Depending on your gun, but mine shoots 74.4 gr of RL 26 with the 230 gAy Tips and 225 ELDM very very well.

Do a load work up, but stick with RL26 . I also have data for H1000 because I couldn't get RL26 for awhile.

Keep us informed on how well it works out for you, I am looking at either building my own with a Terminus Action and pre-fit barrel on the same stock or purchasing one in a Bergara in a 300 PRC, who was your builder on your rifle?

randy gray
Adairsville Ga
He's built me 5 this year.
I have 14 customs and his rifles are by far my favorites. You will not beat his prices either.
Chamber, thread muzzle, true my action, fit and bed my barreled action and bottom metal to the stock, Install pillars in my stock, cerakote stock and all metal, thread my bolt knob, install one of his knobs... I paid less than $700...

RL26 will give you the most velocity out of your powders. Depending on your gun, but mine shoots 74.4 gr of RL 26 with the 230 gAy Tips and 225 ELDM very very well.

Do a load work up, but stick with RL26 . I also have data for H1000 because I couldn't get RL26 for awhile.
The ramshot powders seem to be matching the numbers as the 26. I bought 8 pounds of magnum and the last 5 pounds of lrt they had last night.

I was unable to get h1000 or retumb, so I have been using ramshot magnum. I glad I did. With 210 accubond LR and 212 eld, I'm using 80 grains with awesome results. I'm .003 of lands with a .002 shoulder bump. both are sub MOA loads. I'm doing 225 elds and 230 ATips this coming week, those will be with 77, 77.5 and 78 grain. I have a 1:9 so not sure how they will do but am very hopeful. I had no problem buying Ramshot Magnum and it falls between retumbo and h100 on the burn scale. Photo is the the three AB, ELD, and Atip, all loaded .003 off lands awesome looking rounds. Hard to see in my crappy picture but brass has been annealed after every shot
1595947822107.jpeg

I was unable to get h1000 or retumb, so I have been using ramshot magnum. I glad I did. With 210 accubond LR and 212 eld, I'm using 80 grains with awesome results. I'm .003 of lands with a .002 shoulder bump. both are sub MOA loads. I'm doing 225 elds and 230 ATips this coming week, those will be with 77, 77.5 and 78 grain. I have a 1:9 so not sure how they will do but am very hopeful. I had no problem buying Ramshot Magnum and it falls between retumbo and h100 on the burn scale. Photo is the the three AB, ELD, and Atip, all loaded .003 off lands awesome looking rounds. Hard to see in my crappy picture but brass has been annealed after every shot
View attachment 205858
How about some number with the 212s?

View attachment 205858
What is the COAL on the 230? I was going to try it, but I have a mag and not sure they will fit. Not a major issue, but would like to know before I buy any.

What is the COAL on the 230? I was going to try it, but I have a mag and not sure they will fit. Not a major issue, but would like to know before I buy any.
Don't have it with me, need to check when I get home. I want to say like 3.84, but don't hold me to that. By way velocity on 210Ab and 212 elds is @3050fps out of 26in match barrel

That's a good looking rifle. I have the non adjustable Game Hunter and really like it. My next build will be a 300 PRC so keep us updated on your results.

That's a good looking rifle. I have the non adjustable Game Hunter and really like it. My next build will be a 300 PRC so keep us updated on your results.

Thank you sir.
I have several different bullets and several different powders to try. Hoping to get out this weekend if work doesn't get in the way. For anybody that needs brass, blue collar reloading has some and some factory loaded eldx for $37 a box. Very good deal from what I've saw around.

I picked up my prc build last week. I'm looking for real experience with some load data for the 212 eldx, 212 lrx, 225 eld.
Those are the 3 I'm going to start with.
I have
h1000
RL26
Retumbo

I have looked in the books and at the load manuals. Just curious on what results you've got.
thanks, pat

View attachment 205717
Mind telling us who built it for you?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.