300 PRC or 300 RUM

I would go rum for your intended purpose. It will shoot the heavy bullets at those speeds without an issue. For a factory rifle it's gunna be a 10 twist more than likely where the prc would be 8 but thats not going to matter much unless you want to shoot the heaviest bullets.

I've got a couple 7s and smaller but am wanting a 30. Gonna be a long range elk gun and want to be push 210s-220s at over 3000 in a factory rifle. I'd shoot the heavier bullets if I could push them to 3000fps. Which one would you choose? Let me know your thoughts. Leaning towards a Bergara or browning but want to keep weight to a minimum. What $1200 rifle would you choose?

Worry less about velocity and more about external ballistics. A ballistic calculator is your friend.
Less weight in the mountains is a good thing.
Less weight = Higher recoil.

The 300 RUM has a chance at pushing 210/215 class bullets at well over 3000 fps. My own does 3150 fps with B210VLDH's. I haven't shot 230's thru my current setup, but in the original 26" factory barrel, I did obtain 2990 fps with the B230HT bullet. Not so sure the 300 PRC will be able to get 3000 fps with the same weight class bullets.

As far as rifles go, that's all a personal preference. A threaded barrel for a good muzzle brake will be helpful as well for a light weight rig.

I've got a couple 7s and smaller but am wanting a 30. Gonna be a long range elk gun and want to be push 210s-220s at over 3000 in a factory rifle. I'd shoot the heavier bullets if I could push them to 3000fps. Which one would you choose? Let me know your thoughts. Leaning towards a Bergara or browning but want to keep weight to a minimum. What $1200 rifle would you choose?
Man for long range elk I'd be focused more on the bullet verses the cartridge.
I'd be all over an 8 twist 30 Cal to shoot the new Barnes 212 LRX Bore Rider with a .710 BC, it'll expand Reliably at 1500 fps which is approx 400 fps lower than a Berger.
My PRC shot the 215's @ 3000 with N570 but it proved to be a garbage elk bullet..

Good luck and don't get too hung up on warp speed