300 PRC loads....looking for recommendations based on what I have

big fan of n570 in 300 prc with 215 Berger's.
Wow. Not sure how I missed that thread. Thanks! Great info there.

I use ramshot magnum with my 300 PRC with 212 vld-x I use 80 grains of powder with bullet seated to lands. sub-MOA at 1000 yards. That being said if you can get your hands on 230 grain Atips, do so! I use 78 grains of Ramshot Magnum and again load to the lands. This round is the most accurate round I possess in any rifle. It is amazing! My barrel is 1:9 twist. Ramshot magnum was forced on me as I couldn't find any other powder 18 months ago. It has turned out to be my go to for all my magnum rounds.

I'm loving berger 245s in my 300prc with 26" barrel ADG N570 80.7 .010 off lands sub 3/4 moa @ 100. Now playing with seating depth. Good luck really curious on those hammers.

Attachments

• 20210502_185745.jpg
    20210502_185745.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 148
I am shooting 210 VLDH over H1000 in mine and I had a good node at 74.5 and 79. Hit pressure at 80. The 74.5 load was going 2800 and the 79 was going 2950. I am using Hornady brass, unfortunately. I have a batch of RCC coming my way that I'm excited to test out.

I apologize if the isn't the right place for this. Feel free to point me in a direction. I've looked at several threads with 300 PRC loads, but not finding anything that quite matches what I have on hand. I am looking to develop a good long range (for me) steel and elk round in the 500-1000 yard range. I have Lapua brass, 215M primers, and the following projectiles and powders:

Hammer Hunter 214's
VLD 210's
ELD-X 212's

Retumbo
H1000
Ramshot Magnum
N570
IMR 8133

I'm particularly interested in trying the Hammers, but would be happy with anything that flies straight and delivers energy down range. I saw some load info from Hammber, but nothing in this caliber with the 214's.

Anyone know of good recipes with those ingredients? Thanks in advance for any and all input. I'm a newb here and this is my first post. The knowledge shared on this forum is incredible! Thanks again.
Make sure you have a 1:8.5 twists or faster for the 214 hammers.

Be very careful with your hammer loads. They tend to hit pressure signs very quickly, especially if you are close to the lands. They are also quite long for weight so tend to use up more case capacity than a similarly weighted lead bullet. Therefore reaching case capacity faster with loads approaching 100% or more case capacity (i.e. the slower or more bulky powders).

I apologize if the isn't the right place for this. Feel free to point me in a direction. I've looked at several threads with 300 PRC loads, but not finding anything that quite matches what I have on hand. I am looking to develop a good long range (for me) steel and elk round in the 500-1000 yard range. I have Lapua brass, 215M primers, and the following projectiles and powders:

Hammer Hunter 214's
VLD 210's
ELD-X 212's

Retumbo
H1000
Ramshot Magnum
N570
IMR 8133

I'm particularly interested in trying the Hammers, but would be happy with anything that flies straight and delivers energy down range. I saw some load info from Hammber, but nothing in this caliber with the 214's.

Anyone know of good recipes with those ingredients? Thanks in advance for any and all input. I'm a newb here and this is my first post. The knowledge shared on this forum is incredible! Thanks again.

Hammer Hunter 214's
VLD 210's
ELD-X 212's

Retumbo
H1000
Ramshot Magnum
N570
IMR 8133

I'm using 212 ELD-X with 79.4 gr of Reloder 25 getting right at 2975 FPS and the rifle loves it getting 1/4 moa groups at a 100yds

Hammer Hunter 214's
VLD 210's
ELD-X 212's

Retumbo
H1000
Ramshot Magnum
N570
IMR 8133

Hammer Hunter 214's
VLD 210's
ELD-X 212's

Retumbo
H1000
Ramshot Magnum
N570
IMR 8133

Keep in mind one rifles recipe isn't your resume. Starter with seat in at min powder levels. Find seating for bullets and which one your rifle likes. N570 is producing the fastest velocities. Id be happy to help. [email protected]

Hammer Hunter 214's
VLD 210's
ELD-X 212's

Retumbo
H1000
Ramshot Magnum
N570
IMR 8133

I'm using to 212 ELD-X with reloder 25 at 79.4 gr shoots awesome 1/4 moa groups at 100 right at 2975 FPS whacked my elk at 840 and my antelope at 972 don't usually use for antelope but was just playing with my new build

I am shooting 210 VLDH over H1000 in mine and I had a good node at 74.5 and 79. Hit pressure at 80. The 74.5 load was going 2800 and the 79 was going 2950. I am using Hornady brass, unfortunately. I have a batch of RCC coming my way that I'm excited to test out.
I'm on that road too. Worked that load up in Hornady. Now I have Lapua with some RCC on the way. Excited to go back and try it again.

A more important question is where can I find 300 PRC Lapua brass? Dies? Stupid covid!
Lapua brass has been trickling out. I managed to get my hands on some last week. I've also read/heard that ADG brass should be released "soon" too. However I have no inside knowledge, it's just what I've seen on the threads here....

Lapua brass has been trickling out. I managed to get my hands on some last week. I've also read/heard that ADG brass should be released "soon" too. However I have no inside knowledge, it's just what I've seen on the threads here....
ADG 300 prc has been out for a while. I'm not saying in stock but it was released last year. It performs very well.