.300 Norma magnum for hunting??

That sucks, because I need to have brass this fall. I imagine Norma would be the pick then? I'd like Peterson but it sounds like it's all undersized until they make a new batch, whenever that will be?

110 pcs of
IMG_1169.JPG
423 Dakota Lapua brass necked down to 30 cal and ready to fireform, going to Ryan Pierce ....

I was so happy I picked up a couple hundred of those and a set of forming dies and neck bushings. I can neck down to 7mm and improved the shoulder.

I've got 100 Bertram & Peterson but no rifle yet to test em in! Lol my 300 norma improved build turned into a 30 nosler since I couldn't find a titanium action to build off of in time for hunting season this year.

Anyone looking for 300 Norma Brass / Ammo Midway has the ABM ammo on sale for $44.$$ a box (50% off) of 20 loaded with 230 Bergers. I had called them and they would not check brass make, but told me to call Berger. I emailed them and they responded that it would be Norma brass. I ordered 6 boxes and it all showed up with Lapua Brass.(Thats what I was hoping for) I can't guarantee it is all Lapua, But a heads up. It is non returnable. So $2.12 a round loaded with 230 bergers. There were over 60 boxes left this morning. If your building an improved, it will be a sweet way to fireform.

cheers mate! thank you , i ordered 5 boxes, heck, even if it is norma brass ,,:rolleyes: but fingers crossed i score Lapua like you!

did you order product number 286898 ? ill know Friday

just got to 100yds and set zero stop and turrets. I like it!

Does anybody know what powder they may use in it. I am thinking it is something like N570.???

anybody take one apart and weigh?

sending, PM...Pawaters

elkhunter, it is 85*f and 85% H today, didnt shoot too many but set 200 and 300yd dope. i wish i had a few cases of this ammo!!! but at $92/20 for the same ammo in the new Berger box...? ill be reloading

Last edited: