• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 Norma Mag

Man the AI really helps with less case maintenance with not the stretch or donuts. Plus more performance. Run a 215-245 at a lower node and your brass and barrel will last forever. Atleast that's what the experts have told me. Nubba has one and also my buddy has a very very nice custom for sale if you change your mind. I'm having one built.

Last edited:
Man the AI really helps with less case maintenance with not the stretch or donuts. Plus more performance. Run a 215-245 at a lower node and your brass and barrel will last forever. Atleast that's what the experts have told me. Nina has one and also my buddy has a very very nice custom for sale if you change your mind. I'm having one built.
The hard part about it is, I don't have my reloading gear here with me (back in another state) and it will be a while till I do. I do want to move into a new cartridge and start getting into PRS, I have an awesome 6.5CM but I want something new. I will look more into the 300 Norma AI, it seems pretty popular but I just don't know much about it to consider it. Thanks for the reply, now I have to do more research!!!

I have a Lane Precision 300 Norma that I have been needing to get cleaned up and inspected for a for sale ad. if you are interested PM or text me 901-634-1904
Defiance Ultralight
Proof 1:9" 26"
Manners EH-1
Just shy of 8lbs naked

Attachments

• 82025E30-F2E9-430F-BB46-5E64F95FA4FF.jpeg
    82025E30-F2E9-430F-BB46-5E64F95FA4FF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 643