300 Norma Mag Improved. Follow along!!!

9577CBF6-8824-4E3F-8E5D-F2742C908C1D.jpeg

I couldn't resist, I had to clean it now that I'm coming up on a solidified load haha. This is 74 shots without cleaning. And I've had 88 mono bullets going 3300+ down the barrel,
so I wanted to check the copper fouling also. That H1000 is unreal clean. 10 shots of N570 would be 3X this dirty. Copper fouling was also very minor.

Bottom run of patches are removing the carbon, top run is removing the copper afterwards.

Going into this next stage of load data with a clear conscious now haha, and gaining more trust in the cleanliness of H1000. I don't think I ever went more than maybe 25 rounds in my 28 nosler with N570 and it was DIRTY.

Deer and elk. And I expect myself to be 100% confident with this rifle out 900 yards with the Hammers if I can get them to shoot like they need to for that kind of confidence.
100% confidence in a rifle is what you need in whatever bullet load combo for your rifle it makes a big difference when you put those crosshairs on an animal and know your more then capable of that shoot. I just did my first wildcat and happy i did made me learn some things and mistakes I made but it was fun. This thread has been some good info keep up the work

100% confidence in a rifle is what you need in whatever bullet load combo for your rifle it makes a big difference when you put those crosshairs on an animal and know your more then capable of that shoot. I just did my first wildcat and happy i did made me learn some things and mistakes I made but it was fun. This thread has been some good info keep up the work
100% a great learning experience so far. Learned how to fire form and that a TI action is potentially robbing me of extra FPS and showing early pressure signs based on other peoples experiences as well. Which would be fine, except I was shooting for a 10lb rifle, and my rifle is only 9.17lbs. So that exact difference would be if I just used a standard action haha. Great info for next time!